- Solid Surface Sheet
The Features icons below are for general reference only. For more specific product information, see Documents section located on the Solid Surface all products page. Swatches are a representation and may vary in color from the final product. Please obtain a sample of the product before making a final selection.
The e Series product contains pre and post-consumer content; therefore, final color and particulate will vary.
Design and fabrication differ from traditional Solid Surfacing. Refer to the Fabrication Tech Brief before specification or fabrication.
Wear and scratches on dark colors are more apparent and require more maintenance.
- Chemical Resistant
- Fire Resistant
- Impact Resistant
- Stain Resistant
- Water Resistant
- Any Orientation
Easy to clean & maintain
With minimal care, our products will last for years and remain as beautiful as the day you installed it.
Interior use only
Formica® Brand Products are designed for interior use only.
Certificates & Standards
Use and Care Guide / Warranty
- Solid Surfacing / Use and Care Guide / Warranty PDF (106KB)
- Solid Surfacing / Sinks Warranty Sheet PDF (73KB)
- Formica Corporation Installed Product Warranty Claim Form PDF (68KB)
- Formica® Solid Surfacing GreenGuard Certificate of Compliance (formerly Indoor Air Quality Certification) PDF (298KB)
- Formica® Solid Surfacing GreenGuard Gold Certificate of Compliance (formerly Children & Schools Certification) PDF (303KB)
Technical Brief / Data Sheet
- Solid Surfacing / Fabrication Guide Technical Data - 2014 PDF (258KB)
- Solid Surfacing / Fabrication Guide Technical Data (Gray Straito) PDF (104KB)
- Solid Surfacing / Fabrication Guide Technical Data (Noce Travertine) PDF (314KB)
- Solid Surfacing / Fabrication Guide Technical Data (White and Gray Sparkle) PDF (106KB)
- Solid Surfacing / Fabrication Guide Technical Data (Adhesives) PDF (52KB)
- Solid Surfacing / Fabrication Guide Technical Data (Bathrooms) PDF (315KB)
- Solid Surfacing / Fabrication Guide Technical Data (Commercial) PDF (508KB)
- Solid Surfacing / Fabrication Guide Technical Data (Finishing) PDF (135KB)
- Solid Surfacing / Fabrication Guide Technical Data (General Safety) PDF (71KB)
- Solid Surfacing / Fabrication Guide Technical Data (Kitchens) PDF (1.8MB)
- Solid Surfacing / Fabrication Guide Technical Data (Mica Collection) PDF (352KB)
- Solid Surfacing / Fabrication Guide Technical Data (Spanish Version) PDF (1.8MB)
- Solid Surfacing / Fabrication Guide Technical Data (Table of Contents) PDF (33KB)
- Solid Surfacing / Fabrication Guide Technical Data (Tools) PDF (61KB)
- Solid Surfacing / MSDS PDF (92KB)
- Formica ® Solid Surfacing Adhesive / MSDS PDF (117KB)
What is the warranty on Formica® Solid Surfacing?
The limited warranty for Solid Surfacing by Formica Group is ten (10) years from the date of initial installation.
How can I refresh my Formica® Solid Surfacing countertop?
If scratches are stealing that just-installed shine from the finish, follow three simple steps to bring your countertops back to their original glory.
How do I care for my Formica® Solid Surfacing countertop?
Solid Surfacing by Formica Group is not only one of the most beautiful surfacing materials available today, but also one of the most durable. A product of sophisticated modern technology, Solid Surfacing by Formica Group is resistant to stains, bacteria, and impact. It is nonporous, with the same color and pattern running throughout its thickness. This combination of features provides a deep, rich appearance that’s easy to care for, so its beauty can be preserved for years to come. Please refer to our Solid Surfacing Use & Care Guide for more detailed Care & Maintenance tips.
What is the difference between solid surface and granite?
Solid surfacing is an affordable countertop material that on average, costs $42 per square foot installed. By comparison, granite typically comes at a higher price of approximately $60 per square foot on average.
Read more in our white paper
Why do darker colors require a higher level of care and maintenance?
Some colors of Formica® Solid Surfacing may require more frequent cleaning to maintain a uniform finish. Darker colors tend to require more attention than lighter colors. Over time, even with proper care, your countertop will acquire a patina, changing the appearance of the finish. You may restore the look of the original finish by following the maintenance guidelines, see Use and Care Guide.
How do I find my local Formica Distributor or A&D Specialists?
Use the Where to Buy button at the top of the page and type in your ZIP code for a list of the Formica Distributor or A&D Specialist that services your area.
If your question is not listed here, please contact us or call 1-800-FORMICA™ (367-6422).
I have a problem with my Formica® Brand product. Who do I contact?
Please contact our Consumer Relations Department at 1-800-FORMICA™ (367-6422) or via email at email@example.com.
I have a question about a sample order I placed. Who do I contact?
What is the difference between acrylic & polyester blend products?
Polyester Blend allows for deeper colors to be visible through a sheet. Acrylic allows for easier and more variety in fabrication techniques. Other than those two main differences the types of solid surfaces do not vary much.
What colors do you offer in acrylic and why two different mixtures?
Transitioning to acrylic is part of a larger plan for Formica. At present, we offer Noce Travertine, Arctic and Frost in acrylic.
How often is solid surface chosen for a countertop?
12% of all countertops in the US use solid surface.
What adhesive do I use for Formica Solid Surfacing?
Use the 2013 Seam Adhesive Color Chart.
If my question is not listed here, where can I find my answer?
If your question is not listed here, please contact-us or call 1-800-FORMICA™ (367-6422).