- Etchings (Finish Code: 46)
*The Features icons below are for general reference only. For more specific product information, see Documents section below. Swatches are a representation and may vary in color from the final product. Please obtain a sample of the product before making a final selection.
This image is scaled to show full size pattern similar to a slab of real granite. Size shown is 5’ x 8’.
- Impact Resistant
- Stain Resistant
- Any Orientation
Easy to clean & maintain
With minimal care, our products will last for years and remain as beautiful as the day you installed it.
Interior use only
Formica® Brand Products are designed for interior use only.
Certificates & Standards
Use and Care Guide / Warranty
- Formica® Laminate and ColorCore2TM Laminate Use and Care Guide / Warranty PDF (103KB)
- Formica Corporation Installed Product Warranty Claim Form PDF (68KB)
- Formica® Laminate GreenGuard Gold Certificate of Compliance (formerly Children & Schools Certification) PDF (303KB)
- Formica® Laminate GreenGuard Certificate of Compliance (formerly Indoor Air Quality Certification) PDF (298KB)
Technical Brief / Data Sheet
- Formica® Laminate / Avoiding Laminate Damage Technical Brief PDF (150KB)
- Formica® Laminate / Technical Data PDF (111KB)
- Formica® Laminate / Avoid Laminate-Clad Panel Warpage Technical Brief PDF (78KB)
- Formica® Laminate / How To Install a Countertop PDF (577KB)
- Formica® Laminate / MSDS PDF (96KB)
- Formica® Laminate / Postforming Technical Brief PDF (73KB)
- Formica® Laminate / Resurfacing Laminated Assemblies Technical Brief PDF (77KB)
- Installation Instructions for Easy Laminated Surfaces PDF (206KB)
- Formica® Laminate / 3 Part Technical Specification PDF (88KB)
What is the warranty on 180fx® by Formica Group?
The limited warranty for 180fx® is one (1) year from the date of purchase.
How do I care for my 180fx® countertop?
180fx® is designed for beauty and durability. Like any surfacing materials it can be damaged by abuse and carelessness. When used as recommended with proper use and care, the end result is years of satisfaction. Please refer to our Use & Care Guide for Laminate for Care & Maintenance tips.
What sample sizes are available for 180fx®?
Since the 180fx® patterns were created to mimic exotic stone and granite patterns, portraying that on a standard 2”x3” was difficult. Watch our video that explains the 12”x12” sample size for 180fx here.
Can you have an undermount sink with a 180fx® countertop?
Yes! Please refer to our article, Yes, laminate countertops love undermount sinks.
I don't like the brown line that you see on the edge of a laminate countertop. Is there a way to avoid it?
Yes. The seam you are referring to is created by a traditional “self-edge” or square edge fabrication (the core edge of the top surface is exposed). One option is to use our IdealEdge™, decorative edges suitable for curved, clipped or 90-degree corner installations, available in two versatile profiles – Ogee and Bullnose. IdealEdge™ profiles are fabricated like a bevel edge, which allows for more installation flexibility, and have the ability to curve and encase all sides of countertops, islands and tables. IdealEdge™ eliminates the final telltale sign of laminate – the brown line.
How do I buy 180fx® by Formica Group?
A: Visit our Where to Buy section at the top of the page and type in your zip code for a list of the closest retailers to you.
How do I find my local Formica Distributor or A&D Specialists?
Click on the Where to buy button at the top of the page and type in your ZIP code for a list of the Formica Distributor or A&D Specialist that services your area.
I have a problem with my Formica® Brand product. Who do I contact?
Please contact our Consumer Relations Department at 1-800-FORMICA (367-6422), or via email at email@example.com.
I have a question about a sample order I placed. Who do I contact?
If my question is not listed here, where can I find my answer?
If your question is not listed here, please contact us or call 1-800-FORMICA™ (367-6422).