If scratches are stealing that just-installed shine from the finish, follow these simple steps to bring your countertops back to their original glory:
1. Pour a mild abrasive liquid, such as Comet® Cleanser or Soft Scrub®, onto a soft damp sponge or damp cotton cloth.
2. Rub the area you wish to repair in a circular motion using mild pressure.
3. Rinse the area thoroughly with water and completely dry the surface.
4. If the damage has not been repaired, repeat the three steps above.
5. See your solid surfacing shine.